Christmas Twilight Ride
Saturday 2nd December 2023, 5pm
Decorate your bikes with Christmas lights & help us create some festive magic along this beautiful marshalled ride around Wythenshawe Park.
FREE for Wythenshawe residents, £2.50 for those out of the area.
This year we have two distances, 4k and 2k (approx). There is no age limit for either, just chose which distance you prefer when booking your tickets. The shorter 2k distance may be more suited to younger children on bikes with stabilisers/balance bikes.
- The routes follow the new cycle path inside the Park.
- Everyone needs their own bike (unless you are an adult, running/walking alongside a small child on a bike)
- Perfect for all the family, all ages welcome!
- Ride starts at 5pm, you can arrive at registration in the park anytime from 4pm.
- You'll be setting off in 3 waves, the last one being for people doing the shorter route. There will be a lead rider for each of the waves.
- Pony Espresso will be selling hot drinks and snacks at the start/finish point
- For insurance purposes, everyone must wear a helmet. No helmet no ride!
UNACCOMPANIED YOUNG PEOPLE
Any unaccompanied young person aged 12-18 MUST have a parent/adult sign a consent form before the Santa Dash.
Complete the form here: http://wythenshawegames.org.uk/twilight-ride-consent-form/
Ages 11 and under must be accompanied by an adult.